90 minute group workshops on select Wednesdays, 7-8:30PM Eastern. $20 each.
- Wednesday, 16 August – Taking the Bible Literarily – What if the literary genres in the Bible are inspired, too? Can we take this book seriously without taking all of it literally?
- Wednesday, 30 August – Where Am I? A Stepping into the Story sample workshop, exploring journaling and attentiveness to our present spiritual, emotional, relational, and even physical location
- Wednesday, 6 September – Walking in Their Sandals – Imaginative flash-writing from the perspective of a biblical character
- Wednesday, 20 September – Listen! How—and why—to listen well from your own story without its taking over someone else’s, and how listening to God plays into this.
- Wednesday, 4 October – Real Talk – Let’s talk about prayer.
- Wednesday, 18 October – Tangible Worship – Ways to worship when we don’t have words.
- Wednesday, 1 November – Taking the Bible Literarily – (Repeated by request.) What if the literary genres in the Bible are inspired, too? Can we take this book seriously without taking all of it literally?